After reading so many blogssss, i found that a lot of people are doing re-cap.. decided to do somwhat similar.. haha.. call me copycat like i care =P
To Abba,
Thank you for your faithfulness. Thank you that you remembered my prayers and answered them all.. Thank you that you blessed me and answered my prayers not based on me or anything in the world but simply because out of your love for me..
Thank you that this year has been a year with a close walk with you and i thank you that this year i would have a closer walk with you like never before.
I thank you that you placed awesome leaders in my life. Thank you for wonderful friends who simply loved me for who and what i am. Thank you for underserving favour with my colleagues and superior.
I thank you for seeing me through tough times, blessing me with breakthroughs and miracles that gave me so much favour with my colleague, superior and friends.. setting all in amazement.. I know it's definitely not me.. but.. you are so good that you are contend being a behind-the-scene helper in my life..
I thank you that you bless me with wisdom and favour to influence and change lives. I thank you for your divine appointment that you place me at the right place at the right time.
I thank you for that i wakes up every morning.. wakes up with your mercy new every morning.. thank you for divine healthy body..
Thank you..
To Abba,
Thank you for your faithfulness. Thank you that you remembered my prayers and answered them all.. Thank you that you blessed me and answered my prayers not based on me or anything in the world but simply because out of your love for me..
Thank you that this year has been a year with a close walk with you and i thank you that this year i would have a closer walk with you like never before.
I thank you that you placed awesome leaders in my life. Thank you for wonderful friends who simply loved me for who and what i am. Thank you for underserving favour with my colleagues and superior.
I thank you for seeing me through tough times, blessing me with breakthroughs and miracles that gave me so much favour with my colleague, superior and friends.. setting all in amazement.. I know it's definitely not me.. but.. you are so good that you are contend being a behind-the-scene helper in my life..
I thank you that you bless me with wisdom and favour to influence and change lives. I thank you for your divine appointment that you place me at the right place at the right time.
I thank you for that i wakes up every morning.. wakes up with your mercy new every morning.. thank you for divine healthy body..
Thank you..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home