So many things are going on at the same time that i don't even know what's going on...
So much that i can't be bothered by anything...
hmmm... I'm just too distracted.. gonna admit it..
You will never be able to kick a habit until you admit that it's a habit.
shawn, did i really say that? haha...
Alright.. i admit.. =)
I like training.. I want to go back to ojt phase.. all bunking together.. pillow fight.. reuben with his neon green underwear.. ryan with his jackie chan "stunt"... ah keong behaving like a monkey climbing everywhere.. jon jumping from bed to bed whenever i played "in the shadow - rasmus" on my laptop... zhihong and gilbert disturbing lewellyn..
trapeez jump.. side traversing.. omega drop.. rappelling... abseiling.. everything man..
Nope.. i ain't complaining.. i thank god for the good times i had, the buddies i made, the courage to endure thru the training.. Without God.. i would have lose my mind. How can anyone live life without God? I can't... i dare not imagine..
God will take my nightmare away.. my fears shall be vanquished... walls will be broken.. and i will soar..
as much as i miss the past.. (in the words of shawn) the future can be, and will be much better...
You are my Strength, My saving refugee..
I shall not be moved.
- I'm not a sick man -
- Cuz Christ is not -
So much that i can't be bothered by anything...
hmmm... I'm just too distracted.. gonna admit it..
You will never be able to kick a habit until you admit that it's a habit.
shawn, did i really say that? haha...
Alright.. i admit.. =)
I like training.. I want to go back to ojt phase.. all bunking together.. pillow fight.. reuben with his neon green underwear.. ryan with his jackie chan "stunt"... ah keong behaving like a monkey climbing everywhere.. jon jumping from bed to bed whenever i played "in the shadow - rasmus" on my laptop... zhihong and gilbert disturbing lewellyn..
trapeez jump.. side traversing.. omega drop.. rappelling... abseiling.. everything man..
Nope.. i ain't complaining.. i thank god for the good times i had, the buddies i made, the courage to endure thru the training.. Without God.. i would have lose my mind. How can anyone live life without God? I can't... i dare not imagine..
God will take my nightmare away.. my fears shall be vanquished... walls will be broken.. and i will soar..
as much as i miss the past.. (in the words of shawn) the future can be, and will be much better...
You are my Strength, My saving refugee..
I shall not be moved.
- I'm not a sick man -
- Cuz Christ is not -

1 Comments:
At 9:53 PM,
PRINCESS said…
hey, i know how you feel. sometimes good memories hurts too. but amen! your future will be much better. you may not be able to see you. [okay,] u cannot see it yet but doesnt mean your better future isnt there. your future is so glorious u wont believe when u reach there=))yups, i really miss everyone of u...
alicia
Post a Comment
<< Home