i just found out that i actually have readers whom i know that i do not know of.. haha.. thanx of visiting and laughing about it.. haha.. you know who you are.. =p be careful that you laughed till your abs mucsle appear..
Many thoughts going thru my mind now... hmmm.. Just cant sleep..
the more one say that he cannot.. he cant..
but many times, one says that he cannot because he choose to..
As much as we can be subject matter experts over certain things, we do not impose our standards on others. We do not judge others with our standards. So what if they person cant do it, so what if the person dont get the point? Take everything with a pint of salt. it's ok that we laugh over the whole matter, laugh with the person...
BUt when it comes to a point when you can't take it, go to GOd.. go back to the source of love in which u are loved to an overflow which allows you to love people without any conditions.
Worse if it comes to a point when u think u are better than them.. i pray that it will not happen..
irritations and frustrations over one and another is common and natural. No one is perfect. God has called us to love... but not blind love without correction.
If this entries speaks to you.. probably talking about you?
i definitely have the courage to talk to the people that needs to hear this... but do they dare to hear... i'm happy yet sad to have a reputation for being brutally honest.. i'm definitely trusting god that i will be brutally honest only when i have to..
I'm not speaking from a place where i'm better-than-thou kinda thing.. i'm saying all these because years after afters.. i've seen how friendships and working relationships failed and soured just because they forgot that the other party is not perfect.. they forgot that they have a perfect saviour.. they forgot that Jesus loves them just as they are...
you feel that you need help in these area.. look for me.. i cant force u to change until your heart is open to changes... u need to tell yourself, i need to change..
It's not about i "can" change.. it's about... i need to and i want to change.. whether u can or cannot doesnt matter.. because it's god who change you... not you yourself..
let me take this journey with you... do not condemn yourself.. no one is perfect.. truth hurts something.. but knowing the truth will set your free.. truth as matter of fact.. Jesus loves us and died for us while we were still sinners..
1 Corinthians 13
The Greatest Gift
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, it profits me nothing.
4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
read again.. replace the word love with Christ..
Life is not about getting to a destination..
It's importance is that we are growing thru the proces..
Many thoughts going thru my mind now... hmmm.. Just cant sleep..
the more one say that he cannot.. he cant..
but many times, one says that he cannot because he choose to..
As much as we can be subject matter experts over certain things, we do not impose our standards on others. We do not judge others with our standards. So what if they person cant do it, so what if the person dont get the point? Take everything with a pint of salt. it's ok that we laugh over the whole matter, laugh with the person...
BUt when it comes to a point when you can't take it, go to GOd.. go back to the source of love in which u are loved to an overflow which allows you to love people without any conditions.
Worse if it comes to a point when u think u are better than them.. i pray that it will not happen..
irritations and frustrations over one and another is common and natural. No one is perfect. God has called us to love... but not blind love without correction.
If this entries speaks to you.. probably talking about you?
i definitely have the courage to talk to the people that needs to hear this... but do they dare to hear... i'm happy yet sad to have a reputation for being brutally honest.. i'm definitely trusting god that i will be brutally honest only when i have to..
I'm not speaking from a place where i'm better-than-thou kinda thing.. i'm saying all these because years after afters.. i've seen how friendships and working relationships failed and soured just because they forgot that the other party is not perfect.. they forgot that they have a perfect saviour.. they forgot that Jesus loves them just as they are...
you feel that you need help in these area.. look for me.. i cant force u to change until your heart is open to changes... u need to tell yourself, i need to change..
It's not about i "can" change.. it's about... i need to and i want to change.. whether u can or cannot doesnt matter.. because it's god who change you... not you yourself..
let me take this journey with you... do not condemn yourself.. no one is perfect.. truth hurts something.. but knowing the truth will set your free.. truth as matter of fact.. Jesus loves us and died for us while we were still sinners..
1 Corinthians 13
The Greatest Gift
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, it profits me nothing.
4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
read again.. replace the word love with Christ..
Life is not about getting to a destination..
It's importance is that we are growing thru the proces..

1 Comments:
At 6:20 PM,
PRINCESS said…
i guess that's me....
Post a Comment
<< Home