I miss hanging out with good friends over a good cup of hot chocolate at starbucks, teh tarik and maggi goreng. nasi lemak and ice cream. diluted teh peng and bak cho mee.
I miss my students, friends and close ones rambling and whining, providing them a listening ear and some good advice.
I miss watching close ones growing up...
I miss sweating, training together, getting our hands dirty out in the fields.
Many things i miss and missed. Oh Lord, i don't want to miss anymore things..
I miss my students, friends and close ones rambling and whining, providing them a listening ear and some good advice.
I miss watching close ones growing up...
I miss sweating, training together, getting our hands dirty out in the fields.
Many things i miss and missed. Oh Lord, i don't want to miss anymore things..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home