Zerubbabel(zer-oob-baw-bel')
zârab
zaw-rab'
A primitive root; to flow away: - wax warm.
âbel
baw-bel'
From H1101; confusion; Babel (that is, Babylon), including Babylonia and the Babylonian empire: - Babel, Babylon.
, son of Shealtiel(I have asked God)
she'altîy'êl shaltîy'êl
sheh-al-tee-ale', shal-tee-ale'
From H7592 and H410; I have asked God; Shealtiel, an Israelite: - Shalthiel, Shealtiel.
As you seek and enquire of the Lord, you shall flow away from confusion..
zârab
zaw-rab'
A primitive root; to flow away: - wax warm.
âbel
baw-bel'
From H1101; confusion; Babel (that is, Babylon), including Babylonia and the Babylonian empire: - Babel, Babylon.
, son of Shealtiel(I have asked God)
she'altîy'êl shaltîy'êl
sheh-al-tee-ale', shal-tee-ale'
From H7592 and H410; I have asked God; Shealtiel, an Israelite: - Shalthiel, Shealtiel.
As you seek and enquire of the Lord, you shall flow away from confusion..

1 Comments:
At 10:15 AM,
*~MeLoDy~* said…
Wow.. this is something so powerful to me.. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home