posted by o.D. NexUS @ 1:17 AM
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous said…
Hey Da-ge....=)Heaven's nice...But there's a Earth that Daddy has made for you to enjoy.. =)You still have so much blessings that Daddy has for you to bless me....It's only a feeling...You're called to live..and declare that works of the Lord..(like what you've been doing)Thanks for being real...haha I'm not a alone..haha...yup..Psa 118:17-19 MKJVI shall not die, but live and declare the works of Jehovah.Jehovah has sorely chastened me; but He has not given me over to death.Open to me the gates of righteousness; I will go into them, and I will praise Jehovah.[Message Version]Psa 118:17-19I didn't die. I lived! And now I'm telling the world what GOD did. GOD tested me, he pushed me hard, but he didn't hand me over to Death. Swing wide the city gates--the righteous gates! I'll walk right through and thank GOD! *Immanuel-
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous said…
OI! Don't be silly steve. you know he loves you too much to do that.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
At 4:01 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Da-ge....
=)
Heaven's nice...
But there's a Earth that Daddy has made for you to enjoy.. =)
You still have so much blessings that Daddy has for you to bless me....
It's only a feeling...You're called to live..and declare that works of the Lord..(like what you've been doing)
Thanks for being real...haha I'm not a alone..haha...yup..
Psa 118:17-19 MKJV
I shall not die, but live and declare the works of Jehovah.
Jehovah has sorely chastened me; but He has not given me over to death.
Open to me the gates of righteousness; I will go into them, and I will praise Jehovah.
[Message Version]
Psa 118:17-19
I didn't die. I lived! And now I'm telling the world what GOD did.
GOD tested me, he pushed me hard, but he didn't hand me over to Death.
Swing wide the city gates--the righteous gates! I'll walk right through and thank GOD!
*Immanuel-
At 9:27 AM,
Anonymous said…
OI! Don't be silly steve. you know he loves you too much to do that.
Post a Comment
<< Home