deAdToMySeLf

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Browsing through my past entries and found that Jesus is truely amazing...

That he could use me to write those things..


I just found another entry dated November 22 too!! but this one is in the year 2005.. haha.. Something about november 22.. hmmm...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

i was just stoning away during lunch time..
and all of a sudden..
this thought came to me..
"you trust me alot..
but you don't trust me alone"
i smiled.. how true...
Do you trust HIM alot?
I'm sure you do..
BUt.. Do you trust HIM alone?

Hmmm... my heart is greatly comforted..

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Acts 20:24 (NIV-UK)
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me— the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

My life is not my own...

I just got reminded...

Thanx cherri... for the timely sms... =)
And all who read and prayed.. thanx...



1Cor13:4
Love is Patient
Shalom

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    =), don't know what to say. =), it's bring peace to my heart knowing you are tuning toward God more and more

     

Post a Comment

<< Home