Letting go is definitely not an easy way out.
Fear of losing out, missing the opportunity make letting go a drag...
2006 was definitely not an easy year for me.
Thank God HE was with me..
Indeed it's a year of acceleration, accelerating breaking...
As Jon and i was sharing of how painful 2006 was, we cant help but laugh at each other. How silly we look and sound when we went thru the breaking... Breaking was neccesary, break the old thoughts and beliefs. For the spirit man to enlarge and grow, the flesh has to be broken. I'm glad i was broken... in God's way =)
Letting go takes everything of God that you can hold on to. Paradox. Irony.
It's easy for a gambler to say "if i win the million dollar, i will not gamble again" because he doesnt have that million yet. It's just like us.. easy for us to say, i will not do this and that, i will give up this and that because we dont have it yet...
But for one who knows he has all power to give and let go what he has by decision, it's won't be easy to say.. "i'll let this go"
But it takes someone who knows how much God loves him to make a statement like this... I remember the testimony that Pastor Mark gave about that which he gave 5mils to his mum and kept nothing for himself because he knows God is there for him..
I want to make that quality decision too...
I want to let go, but i fear that i may lose it...
I want to forget, but it kept haunting me...
I want to do nothing, but emotions overwhelm me...
GOD!!! why....
Selah
Will you be patient with me? yes you...
*hands grasped, looking out into the skies..* God, will it happen again?
Fear of losing out, missing the opportunity make letting go a drag...
2006 was definitely not an easy year for me.
Thank God HE was with me..
Indeed it's a year of acceleration, accelerating breaking...
As Jon and i was sharing of how painful 2006 was, we cant help but laugh at each other. How silly we look and sound when we went thru the breaking... Breaking was neccesary, break the old thoughts and beliefs. For the spirit man to enlarge and grow, the flesh has to be broken. I'm glad i was broken... in God's way =)
Letting go takes everything of God that you can hold on to. Paradox. Irony.
It's easy for a gambler to say "if i win the million dollar, i will not gamble again" because he doesnt have that million yet. It's just like us.. easy for us to say, i will not do this and that, i will give up this and that because we dont have it yet...
But for one who knows he has all power to give and let go what he has by decision, it's won't be easy to say.. "i'll let this go"
But it takes someone who knows how much God loves him to make a statement like this... I remember the testimony that Pastor Mark gave about that which he gave 5mils to his mum and kept nothing for himself because he knows God is there for him..
I want to make that quality decision too...
I want to let go, but i fear that i may lose it...
I want to forget, but it kept haunting me...
I want to do nothing, but emotions overwhelm me...
GOD!!! why....
Selah
Will you be patient with me? yes you...
*hands grasped, looking out into the skies..* God, will it happen again?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home