deAdToMySeLf
Monday, September 24, 2007
Isaiah 6:9
"Whom shall I send,
And who will go for Us?"
Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."
posted by o.D. NexUS @
12:18 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
o.D. NexUS
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
"It's one thing to be trained to do, it's another ...
It is not in the measure you do, but in the manner...
Everything that could went wrong, went wrong. Soun...
What is a purpose driven life?Colossians 3:22-24 (...
In a few more days, i will be leaving my current w...
Content of an email to a dear brother...Many times...
When i felt misunderstood.."I am here"That's what ...
"Do it for God.. do this for God, do that for God....
Integrity is more than just being honest...It mean...
They said they saw you smile...That's all i need t...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home